Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's a great day to be a Gamecock fan!

First off ,I would like to apologize for not posting a blog last week. I was a tad under the weather but am feeling great now!

Next, I would like to encourage everyone to come out this Saturday (Nov. 10) and support JSU athletics!

Volleyball plays Morehead State Friday night at 7 p.m. and EKU on Saturday at 4 p.m. at Pete Mathews Coliseum. Saturday is also "Senior Day" and both days are free admission to all fans!

We play our last football home game of the 2007 season against Eastern Illinois at noon on Saturday and it would really be exciting to have a large turnout. As always, there will be tailgating before the game and no one should miss it!

I would like to personally thank everyone who has made it a point to support our Gamecocks in action this year. College can be tough enough without the added pressure of playing a collegiate sport. What our student-athletes accomplish is amazing, and I know that they appreciate all the support we give them!

I hope to see everyone out this weekend!

GO GAMECOCKS!

1 comment:

Kevin Jeffers said...

There were an infinite amount of exclamation points in this blog